The Main Range will be closed from 8:00am until early afternoon for the installation of new concrete block safety walls.
1 Relay – Time 8:30am to 4pm
270 shots/2700 available points
Steve Monroe is needing help running the pistol match from 8:30 to 4pm. Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help out!
Saturday, May 14, 2022
7:00 am until 3:30 pm. Our main projects for the day include mostly painting and general wood construction type jobs. So if you are planning on coming out, wear old clothes. If you have general wood working hand tools, please feel free to bring them.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Brad Mueller – Range Construction Director, cell 815-218-2944.
April 2nd work day has been Canceled
Rescheduled for April 9th.
Due to the extreme weather forecast for this Saturday, the BRC Range Construction Board has decided to postpone the General Work Day scheduled for this Saturday April 2nd until Saturday April 9th. Times on April 9th will still be from 7:00 am until 3:30 pm. All the work that was planned is outside work and the cold and rain forecasted this Saturday are not conducive with our plans. Sorry for the late notice. Hopefully next weekend will have much better weather.
Please call Brad Mueller at 815-218-2944 or e-mail me “email@example.com” if you have any questions.
Range Construction Directo
Location: Boundaries Bar and Grill – Upper Hall
Wednesday, March 9
6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
The Indoor Range will be closed on Friday Mar 4th from 9:00 am until about 1:00 pm for lead removal cleanup. We will need about 10 volunteers (for work hours) to help in the process. The Club will provide all tools and necessary PPE for lead dust protection.
Please contact Brad Mueller @ 815-218-2944 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up for this Work Day.
The Indoor Range will be closed for repairs on Monday, January 17, 2022 from 8am to 12pm.
Location: Boundaries Birchroom
Time: 6:30 PM
We need a membership quorum in order to have this meeting of 110 members.
We will also have the on-line election process available again this year but we encourage you to come out and be part of the process.
Range Construction Director
Brad Mueller Or Wayne Mitchell
See Bio’s below…
I would like to continue as the Beloit Rifle Club Range Construction Director for the 2022 Calendar year. I have been heavily involved in the Beloit Rifle Club for well over a decade as shown in the Biography below and want to continue my involvement in the years ahead. I have a good understanding of what the Range Construction Director position requires as I have been deeply involved for over 15 years. I think the Beloit Rifle Club is a fantastic facility and a great group of people. I retired from Woodward Inc. in April 2021 so I have the time to continue to commit to the club and look forward to serving you in this position for years to come. I see a good future for this club and humbly request your vote for Range Construction Director.
Beloit Rifle Club Member for about 20 years
BRC Life Member since 2019
Approx. 2005 thru approx. 2013: Range Construction Director
?2014 thru 2020: Range Construction Co-Director with Wally Marshall
?2021 Range Construction Director
?Approx. 2015 thru 2019: Technical Director (Website)/Co-Director
Other Major Projects:
2010-2011: Main Range No-Blue Sky Redesign Lead
NRA Day Youth Sportsfest Co-Director for 12 years
I am running for this position to help improve the Beloit Rifle Club to become a friendlier and safer environment for current and future club members; and I would be honored to earn your support, trust and vote.
- Bring multiple years of experience in residential and commercial construction.
- Currently on the Long Term Planning Committee & Security Camera Systems Team Lead.
- Volunteered to correct, created manuals for & trained the security team, created range layout
drawings for all ranges, and currently maintain the 5 existing Security Camera systems at the
- Work closely with each discipline and executive board to ensure all work is authorized,
completed in a timely fashion, and meets all club regulations and local codes.
- Work with individuals to utilize all the knowledge and skills this club has to make the best
possible decisions for the club’s future.
- Conduct and represent the best interests of the club from all aspects.
- Encourage members to open a dialog to discuss current and future shooting and or clean up
solutions for the betterment of the club and its guests.
- Encourage and demonstrate proper examples of a club members’ responsibilities.
- Ensure a safe and enjoyable work environment for the club and all the team members.
- Treat all members with patience, respect, and understanding.
- Provide adequate work requirements to ensure we have the correct resources, manpower, and
- Provide or request a scope of work for each project and update accordingly during the project if
changes are made.
- Provide a final detailed drawing/layout for each project required to provide the club with proper
documentation for future use.
- Promote and encourage individuals to volunteer for work hours.
- Reduce expenses annually on maintenance and encouraging others to share that same concept.
- Volunteer for more club committees to better serve the club interests.
- Promote the 2nd Amendment and the sport of safe and responsible shooting.
- Promote the “TEAM” effort for all members, it’s everyone’s club to enjoy and care for!
Michael Chaneske or Larry Abbott
See Bio’s below…
BRC member of 7 years.
Regular participant of Wednesday morning group and summer precision. Army vet of 3 years including Vietnam as radar repair technician. I am running for a position on the rules committee as a new voice and to include new perspectives for the board. I have noticed that although our club has many great members who contribute in various ways, a number of board members hold multiple positions to cover the work load of the club. I hope to expand my participation in our club to ease that burden as we move forward with our new indoor range and continuous improvements to our tremendous facilities.
BRC member of 35 years with over 25 of those as a director and current Life Member.
I have a good feeling for what is needed at Beloit Rifle Club. I ran the Trap for 18 years, the Rattlers Air rifle Team for the last 6 years. NRA Range Officer as well as a CMP Safety Officer. NRA Rifle and Pistol Coach. New member Range orientation Coordinator and have been on various committees including the By- Laws committee. I have served the club for 6 years on the Rules committee and feel I have something to offer. I would appreciate your vote. I am honored to be able to serve BRC into the future.
Dues renewal happens on February 6, 2022 at Boundaries Bar and Grill from 8am to 4pm.
Alternate dates for payment of Dues will be held at the BRC Clubhouse on:
February – 19 – Saturday – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
March – 02 – Wednesday – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
– 20 – Sunday – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
April – 06 – Wednesday – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
RENEWAL THROUGH THE MAIL:
If you exercise the option to pay your dues by mail, please submit the following:
(Failure to do so could result in loss of membership)
1. 2021 Membership Card (with credited hours).
2 . Padlock Key – Make sure that you tape your key securely to your Membership card.
3. Photocopy Of Your Current NRA Membership Status, (Mailing label from your magazine has this information, clip and send) Not Required of NRA LIFE MEMBERS
4. Dues Payment (See Dues table printed above-Check/Money Order Only – NO CASH!)
5. $5.00 Mail-in Handling FEE (NO processing without this fee)
6. Also, include current E-Mail and your date of birth.
REMINDER: Your padlock key will need to be taped securely, when mailing in your BRC Membership card, NRA membership status and payment. Membership card and padlock key will be mailed to you. Your checks will be cashed after the first dues collection has occurred. Include your E-mail address if you want confirmation that your check has been received.
JON NORTEMANN – 1831 ARROWHEAD DR. – BELOIT, WI – 53511-3809
If above conditions are not met, your membership will not be processed.