BELOIT RIFLE CLUB MEMBERSHIP:
The following information describes the current Beloit Rifle Club new membership procedure effective starting 2019. The links below at the bottom of the page provide PDF copies of the new Membership Procedure and the new Application. Click on these links to access this information. The fees may vary from year to year at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
HOW TO BECOME A BRC MEMBER
- You must be a member of the National Rifle Association – NO EXCEPTIONS. Membership in your State Association is suggested but not required.
- Get an application at the club or download one on line. Your application is due on December 31st of the year before the year you wish to join. Remember that we only take in members once a year, the second Wednesday of March.
- Get to know the club members so you can have two (2) of them act as sponsors on your application. Through these members get to know about the club and all it has to offer. One of the best times to get to know members is at a club meeting, which is the first Wednesday of each month from 6:30 to 8:00pm. Introduce yourself to the group to get the process started.
- Another benefit of going to the meetings is to see who is in charge of the various disciplines the club offers. See who participates in the shooting area that you are interested in. This is the fastest way for members to get to know you.
- DUES: The night that you become a member of the Beloit Rifle Club you will need to pay (“Base Rate”) plus an (“Initiation Fee”), currently equal to two (2) times the “Base Rate”. The current total is $390.00. During your first, and following, membership year, if you volunteer 8 hours of work your dues will be the “Base Rate”, as determined by the Board of Directors in December. If you choose not to volunteer, your dues will reflect the maximum yearly amount.
- I’m sure you have many questions. This is just an introductory statement to get you started along the road to membership. Ask those who are acting as your sponsors for the answers to your questions, if they don’t know ask at a meeting. Get a RULE BOOK from your sponsors and go over it with them. Part of your membership is the responsibility to know the rules the club functions under.
- Get your completed application to:
BRC Membership, 1831 Arrowhead Drive, Beloit, WI 53511