Dues renewal happens on February 6, 2022 at Boundaries Bar and Grill from 8am to 4pm.
Alternate dates for payment of Dues will be held at the BRC Clubhouse on:
February – 19 – Saturday – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
March – 02 – Wednesday – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
– 20 – Sunday – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
April – 06 – Wednesday – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
RENEWAL THROUGH THE MAIL:
If you exercise the option to pay your dues by mail, please submit the following:
(Failure to do so could result in loss of membership)
1. 2021 Membership Card (with credited hours).
2 . Padlock Key – Make sure that you tape your key securely to your Membership card.
3. Photocopy Of Your Current NRA Membership Status, (Mailing label from your magazine has this information, clip and send) Not Required of NRA LIFE MEMBERS
4. Dues Payment (See Dues table printed above-Check/Money Order Only – NO CASH!)
5. $5.00 Mail-in Handling FEE (NO processing without this fee)
6. Also, include current E-Mail and your date of birth.
REMINDER: Your padlock key will need to be taped securely, when mailing in your BRC Membership card, NRA membership status and payment. Membership card and padlock key will be mailed to you. Your checks will be cashed after the first dues collection has occurred. Include your E-mail address if you want confirmation that your check has been received.
JON NORTEMANN – 1831 ARROWHEAD DR. – BELOIT, WI – 53511-3809
If above conditions are not met, your membership will not be processed.