The next General Work Day at the BRC is scheduled for this Saturday July 9th from 7:00 am until 3:30 pm. The main work scheduled for the day is on the Cowboy Range and other back ranges. The main coordinators for the day will be Bruce Nygren and Tina Saporiti. A brief summary of the scheduled work is as follows. More details will be provided that morning.
- Move props on various stages
- Add sand/gravel on banks next to props as needed
- Weed / Trim bushes, brush and trees as needed
- Adjust and straighten shotgun targets on Stage 4
- Move knockdowns on “Outhouse” stage downrange.
If we have plenty of workers (we only had 7 show last month) we are also going to work on constructing an overhead “lean to” type cover over the hand trap thrower on the front Trap Range. We have a new hand thrower to be installed once the cover is completed. We will also have painting jobs available if the weather permits and other work available if we have enough workers.
As usual, personal tools are welcomed. Wear appropriate clothing for the various jobs discussed.
Brad Mueller – Range Construction Director