Past, Present & Future
Beloit Rifle Club was founded by returning WWI veterans so they could keep up their shooting skills. Started in 1919 and chartered in 1925 and affiliating with the National Rifle Association in 1927, the Beloit Rifle Club currently occupies 62 acres of land on Philhower Road, just north of Beloit, WI. This facility has become one of the finest in the Midwest featuring indoor and outdoor shooting and archery ranges. Our membership of nearly 1,100 travels from as far away as Chicago.
Our main goal is to promote a safe shooting environment and competitions for the following disciplines: Trap, Black Powder, Black Powder Cartridge, Precision Pistol, Silhouette, Archery, High Power Rifle, .22 Cal Benchrest, Centerfire Benchrest, Cowboy Action, Civilian Marksmanship, Steel Challenge and Multi-gun.. State Competitions are also held on several of the ranges.
Community outreach and involvement is very important to Beloit Rifle Club. We host shoots for the Rock County 4-H Shooters, Boy Scouts, Young Marines, the Beloit Police Department, and Marine recruits. We provide Hunters Safety, educational classes, Illinois and Wisconsin Conceal Carry Classes. We have a very active Ladies in Arms group- women instructors teaching women shooters and The Beloit Rifle Club Rattlers- our youth air rifle program. We have sponsored and held the NRA/Brownell Youth Sports Fest for the past 11 years- introducing kids ages 8-18 to nine different shooting disciplines.
Our new chapter at Beloit Rifle Club is to build an new two story 20 lane Indoor Range and Classroom facility. To provide a safer environment and to continue to grow for our members and the public in outreach services. We are offering the opportunity for you to help us build on the ground floor and leave your legacy forever on the facility. For our Present and our Future generations to come.
We continue to build and leave legacy.
$500,000 Giving Level
- Entire Building
$50,000 Giving Level
- Classrooms (Qty. 2)
$10,000 Giving Level
- Shooting Lane (Qty. 20)
$5,000 Giving Level
- 20’ Flag / Pole (Qty. 8)
$1,000 Giving Level
- 8 x 8” Laser Engraved Bricks
$100,000 Giving Level
- Shooting Range Floor (Qty. 2)
$20,000 Giving Level
- Vault Room plus door
$7,500 Giving Level
- 25’ American Flag / Pole
$3,000 Giving Level
- Benches around property
$500 Giving Level
- 4 x 8” Laser Engraved Bricks
All Giving Levels may be pledged until February 2023.
- All naming opportunities are subject to the approval of the Board of Beloit Rifle Club
- Donors will be recognized by permanent signage at the selected location of the new facility.
- Suggested wording for signage: “Through the generosity of” or “In Memory / Honor of” or “Donated by” or ”Sponsored By”.
- 20’ Flag / Pole choices – Marines, Navy, Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Space Force, POW and Wisconsin State Flag. All flags will have a 6 x 8” brass plaques for recognition.
- All indoor signage recognition will be displayed on 6 x 8” brass plates.
- Donors may pair up for donation and recognition.
- All donations made to Naming Rights & Opportunities will only go to the funding of the new indoor range building at Beloit Rifle Club.
- In the event the new indoor range can not be completed, money donated will be refunded to the donor. Only applies to Naming Rights & Opportunities.
Advertising Opportunity on Beloit Rifle Club Grounds
- Advertise your business on a 2 x 3 foot sign – full color laminated.
- Advertiser’s logo or provided template. BRC will not provide graphic design work.
- Hung on the main range fence / parking area or in an other approved location.
- 2 year sponsorship
- Can be renewed or signage comes to you after two years.
- Signage must be approved by the Board of Directors of the Beloit rifle Club.
- Special requests will be considered
- Murals on block walls
- Larger signage
- Pricing to be determined.